In the heart of London, with many of our buildings close to the River Thames, King’s Venues offers an exciting choice of over 200 unique spaces for every type of event in both modern and period settings.
- Five central London campuses
- Lecture theatres (up to 450 delegates)
- Classrooms and conference breakout rooms
- Restaurants and cafés
Steeped in a history that goes back 180 years, with up to date facilities and equipment, each of the King’s Venues is special and can be adapted, equipped and matched to purpose.
King’s Venues are available for:
- Conferences and meetings
- Wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships
- Dining and banqueting
- Photography and filming
- Residential summer accommodation: Over 2300 guest rooms available for letting from late June to early September.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7848 1700